Samyang 8mm F3.5 Fish-eye CS aspherical IF MC lens is designed for APS-C image sensor. It creates images with an expanded perpective, including images with a creatively deformed outlook and a sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. By offering 180 degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen with the human eye, such as exaggerated perpective and disortion. The minimum shooting distance and large depth of field gives new meaning to close-up shots.
- Conforms to APS-C size digital imaging.
- First fish-eye lens for actualizing 8mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for APS-C size.
- Corrects aberations using a complex aspherical lens and, at a fully opened position, produces a high resolution and a high contrast at the center of the lens as well as around the periphery of the lens.
- Petal type hood and multi-coating by controlling flaring and ghosting.
- Robust durability by incorporating a high stiffness aluminum base frame.
|Image size ||APS-C|
|35mm film equivalent focal length for APS-C sensor size (mm) ||8|
|Angle of view (diagnl @ 1.6/1.5) ||167°/180°|
|Lens construction (elements/groups) ||10/7|
|No. of diaphragm blades ||6|
|Minimum aperture ||22|
|Closest focusing distance (m) ||0.3|
|Max. diameter x length (mm) ||75 x 77.3|
|Weight (g) ||443|
|Lens hood ||build-in|