NEC is ushering in a new era of visual experience with the MultiSync® EA275UHD.
The EA275UHD is a high performance IPS display with the latest 4K UHD (3840x2160) super resolution and accurate colour capability. Offering the very latest HDMI and DisplayPort connectivity (UHD at 60 Hz), as well as DVI input, this monitor can be used in many mission critical applications, where decision making is based on highly detailed, accurate and reliable image quality. Outstanding ergonomic comfort makes it very user-friendly and further enhances professional productivity.
- Rich detail and complete image overview – 4K UHD resolution 3840 x 2160.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (130 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Minimize power consumption – Human Sensor detects the presence of a person in front of the screen; display switches on/off automatically depending on the presence of the user.
- Uncompromising image quality and more realistic colour reproduction – 10-bit IPS sRGB gamut Colour.
- Straightforward radiological review applications – DICOM Simulation.
- Versatile connectivity – 4 signal inputs DVI-D, DP, HDMI, USB for latest office productivity.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.